Brilliant Cutting Tool Engineer - Position Filled
Position has been filled!
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
WhizCut of Sweden is a rapidly growing family business that has produced world leading tooling since 1997. The WhizCut range of tooling mainly consists of carbide cutting tools for Swiss type lathes. WhizCut currently sells its products to 45 countries and has daughter companies in USA, Thailand, and Hong Kong. 97% of sales are exports from Sweden.
WhizCut is now looking to strengthen its technical department with a brilliant cutting tool engineer to the WhizCut head office in Helsingborg.
As a cutting tool engineer you are an intrinsic part of the WhizCut development of world leading cutting tools. You will:
- Design and productify new tools
- Solve real world production challenges
- Run technical projects around the world
- Help optimize tooling manufacturing and pipeline
- Support co-workers, international sales and management with solutions to cutting tool challenges, production of sales material and marketing opportunities.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent in machining.
- You have a good understanding of cutting tool geometries, materials, and chip removal.
- You are a problem solver and have good knowledge in CAD.
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages is a plus especially Swedish, German, Spanish, Chinese and Thai.
Extra attention is given to applicants that have experience in Swiss style turning or grinding.
This Position has been filled.